Music. Art. Tech. Edu.
Oscar-winning, Grammy-nominated Audio Engineer/Producer
Head of Strategy @ LANDR Audio (AI music tools)
Professor of Music Tech and Industry
Focused on leveraging new technologies to enhance creativity.
Music - Production, mixing, or mastering:
Pixar (2017 Academy Award winner), Seal (2018 Grammy nomination), Star Wars (Clone Wars, Rebels, Battlefront, Squadrons, etc), Adrian Belew, Nine Inch Nails (Grammy nominated), YBN, Fox's Empire, Bhad Bhabie, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Marvel (Avengers, Jessica Jones, etc), Michele Obama, Theory of a Deadman, Kap G, Jevon Doe (ft Chris Brown and Pharrell), Sofia Carson, Meek Mill, David Guetta/Jason Derulo, Sabrina Carpenter, Fergie, Slash, Tank, Ugly God (ft Wiz Khalifa and Lil Yachty), Ty Dolla $ign, Panic at the Disco, Vanessa Hudgens, Natasha Bedingfield, Weezer, ABC’s This Is Us, Once Upon A Time and Million Little Things, Little Fires Everywhere, dozens of other artists, Disney and Netflix shows...
Art (hosted at SomethingNo1ElseHas.com)
Developing new technologies to broaden creative possibilities
- Head of Strategy and Partnerships at Montreal-based LANDR Audio (AI mastering and creation tools)
- Co-founder of NOIISE, an Amsterdam-based company creating groundbreaking iOS music apps
- Speaking on the future of music and creative technology at conferences and universities including:
- SXSW - NAMM - ASCAP Expo - AES - A3C - ADE - Ableton Loop - INNO
- Stanford - Belmont - MTSU - USC - etc
- Consultant and advisor
- Bachelor's of Science and Master's of Fine Arts, both in Music Technology
- Professor of Recording Industry at Middle Tennessee State University
- Thousands of students taught remotely around the world over the past 15 years